Ed-Utopia provides a complete teaching program in Greek Language for non-native speakers. Through our course, participants can learn the Greek language and experience living and learning in Chalkidiki, the homeland of Aristotle. Additionally they can share experiences and knowledge with other people from all over the world interested in Greek language and civilisation. What’s more important, they can learn Greek and enjoy their summer holidays at the same time!
General Information about the course
- Course duration: 2 weeks/ 40 hours
- Period of duration: 20/06/22 – 03/07/2022
- Lessons per week: 10
- Lesson duration: 60 min
- Maximum class size: 10
Educational material for Greek as a second language is provided as well as a graded test in Greek for advanced levels.
Students are prepared for the Examination for the certificate of Attainment in Greek Language administered by the Centre for the Greek Language
A deposit of 30% must be paid 60 days before the beginning of the course. The deposit is nonrefundable and serves as a cancellation fee.
The price includes
- Free certificate of course attendance
- Wifi Internet at school
- Language level placement test on the first day of school for advanced levels
- Organised activities at school
- Course materials
Interactive outdoor activities
- Cook local recipes and taste the benefits of the Mediterranean cuisine
- Experience wine tasting in local wineries
- Lessons of Traditional Greek dances and participation in Greek festivals
- Visit farms and nurseries in the area and experience the Greek rural life
- Walking tours on the footsteps of Aristotle discovering the impressive landscape of Chalkidi
- Guided tours around the prominent landmarks of Chalkidiki (Agion Oros etc.)
- Watch Greek films and sing Greek songs local musicians
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Chalkidiki
- Enjoy the vibrant night life of Chalkidiki
- Trips to the nearby city of Thessaloniki and visits to its famous museums
The nearest airport: International Airport “Macedonia” (Thessaloniki Airport) (SKG)
Distance from the nearest airport: 77 km
Students stay in hotels and pensions in the area around the school at special reduced rates. Contact us for further information concerning accommodation and special prices for our students.
Full refunds if cancellation is made until the last day to register for the program (1 month before the beginning of the course).
For late cancellations no refund is given. However, students can book their place for the next organized course. In that case, the student pays the extra cost, if any.
In case of refunds the bank charges are payable by the students. If the course is cancelled by the Centre, a full refund will be given to the student at no extra charge.